Sunday, July 1, 2012

Celebrate...everything!

Welcome to July everybody!  I was busy yesterday, what with mowing the jungle left after "Debby" moved out to sea and helping out a friend with a mural in his guest bedroom.  After doing an errand or two and paying a couple bills, I didn't have a whole lot of time left in the day to paint, but I did anyway.  Unfortunately, I was too tired to notice that I put the hi-hat and snare on the wrong side of the drum kit.  It is an easy fix, though.  By the time I post again, you won't notice the error.

In other news, I wanted to mention my good friend, Tony Ley.  One year ago, he started this crazy mission of celebrating a holiday every single day.  This commitment demanded a lot of time and energy, but it also brought attention to all kinds of causes and silliness and acts of love.  I even participated in a couple of the celebrations.  So, what did he decide to do after that year ended?  He decided to do it all again.  Please take a gander at Tony's ambitious endeavor at The Celebrate! Project.  You can participate as much as you want!

No comments: