Wednesday, November 9, 2011

RIPT submissions!


Hello. Those of you who can scroll down an inch or two may recognize these two images and wonder why I'm posting them again. It's because I made a couple of adjustments to incorporate halftone dots in order to make the screen printing process a little easier and wanted to show them to you. The Devil Girl was pretty simple; just convert image into a bit map and choose the halftone option. I did have to bring back my black lines, which made it more complicated, but manageable. With the Dinosaur, I had to apply the halftone, then select the dots themselves and paint them in. If there is an easier way to do that, I'd be happy to hear it, but this worked well enough. I submitted both images to RIPTapparel.com today. I'll let you know if they are accepted and when you can make a purchase.

No comments: