Saturday, August 9, 2008

Art Fair Photos



Okay, here are some of the pictures I promised. The event was called "Art in the Orchard," and we were, indeed, in an old apple orchard. The fine folks at Charley Clark's Steakhouse have turned it into a great outdoor bar and were gracious enough to allow the NorthEastern Arizona Fine Arts Association the run of the place for the holiday weekend. I met a lot of great people, got encouraged to do more art and really consider how to apply it towards the market trends of the region, and I got to hang out with my brother for a couple of weeks.
I also got to spend time with my mom's boyfriend, Louie, so I drew up a caricature of him. Later, I scanned it into Photoshop, colored it, and, since he really likes antique pocket watches, added the photographic background element.
Okay, I have to run. The weather is dumping rain and lightning all around and I don't want to fry my electronics.

No comments: